200HR. Hatha Flow/Yin
Yoga Teacher Training
Koh Phangan Thailand
Xhale Yoga 200-hour yoga teacher training program is to encourage student with a strong creative focus to unlock each student’s individual potential and unique voice. The foundation knowledge of anatomy, alignment and adjustments will serve as a powerful base from which to teach and guide your students through a practice that educates, inspires, creative, ethical awareness and heals.
You will come away with a strong foundation in the technical, creativity, inspirational and business side of yoga that combine together to connect to the meaningful purpose of teaching and living.
WHAT MAKE PEOPLE CHOOSE Xhale Yoga:
- We are NOT a yoga factory, Xhale Yoga is all about that homemade experience. Our groups range from 5-10 peoples in each Teacher training course, so each of student shall have space where one can feel safe to open up and more one on one to create own sequences and deepen your posture.
- We teach how to be a GOOD teacher: Ethical awareness is one and most profound to begin to see clearly your purpose and mental well-being. When you live with greater awareness so you can help others to do the same.
- Education, Entertainment and Empowering: Engaging and Informative lectures and discussions on anatomy, philosophy, and methodology. Expressive Music, Dance, and Movement Sessions to help you find your Voice as a teacher. You would learn not only the pose but also why you do the pose and the many angle of body alignment knowledge.
- Live a meaningful purpose of life through a Holistic Lifestyle approach: Nutrition diet as a natural medicine, Introduction to Ayurveda and Living balanced with Chakra and its energy, Silence morning, Eco-friendly.
- We are a Yoga Alliance Registered school, You may apply for RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance on completion of this training.
Single bungalow with fan accommodation: Baht.75,000 If booking made a month in advance. After February 4 the fees is Bht. 85,000
Single bungalow with Air-con accommodation: Bht. 79,000 If booking made a month in advance. After February 4 the fees is Bht. 89,000
Non-Accommodation: Bht.67,000 If booking made a month in advance. After February 4 the fees is Bht. 75,000
Double occupied: Get discount from bht.5,000-10,000
All cost is covered
25 nights’ accommodation @ Phangan Farm Stay
2 meals Vegetarian Monday – Saturday
Morning chai tea, herbal tea and drinking water
Chantal Mason, Canada (July 2019 graduate)
I had a fantastic month, and Bhud is an exceptional teacher. She is very warm, funny, generous, and passionate about her work. I learned a lot not only about yoga asanas, but also about how to live life with more joy and mindfulness. 100% would recommend Xhale yoga retreat!
Carmen Hilliard, USA (October 2017 graduate)
I can not recommend XhaleYoga enough!
Bhud is so great at what she does. She’s full of wisdom, experience, love, and generosity. As soon as you meet her, you feel like you’ve known her for years.The accommodations and food are fantastic! Seriously some of the best food I’ve ever had! a 200hr teacher training is not only helped my yoga practice grow immensely, but she helped me in so many areas of my life. Most of all, she gave me the skills and confidence needed to pursue my dream of sharing yoga with others.
Next Teacher Training Course
MAR 18 – APR 12, 2020
Koh Phangan / Thailand
Follow Xhale Yoga on Instagram
Error: Access Token for xhale_yogawithbhud is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Xhale Yoga Retreat
92 Moo 1
Wiang Nua, Pai, Mae Hong Son
Please notice: We apologize that we do no offer drop-in classes!