200Hrs. HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
A Unique Transformation into The Heart of The Empowered Practice
Holistic Healing & A Journey of Personal Transformation
Whether your journey is for personal transformation, to become a Certified Yoga Teacher, or to enrich your current teaching with specialized skills, this programme serves as a strong foundation for self-discovery and Yoga Teacher in the future.
Xhale Yoga 200 hours course is a comprehensive and professional program. Every aspect of this training has been methodically tailored to provide you with the best education and the deepest experience possible on every level.
This training combines Hatha Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Restorative Yoga. The focus of our training is to provide students with a thorough foundation in an in-depth study of Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy, energy work and Yoga Philosophy. Within this four weeks of hands-on practical training, experiential practice, theoretical study and teaching methodology of yoga as a way of life, a path of holistic healing and emotional well being. The course would help you to develop a solid foundation for your practice, learn safe and effective techniques, specialized skills, design your own self-practice, and advance your practice from the inside out.
So, come to join us for this journey of personal transformation as it is to prepare to become a teacher
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- For those who wanting to go deeper into yoga of all yoga aspect for own growth or becoming a yoga teacher in the future.
- Those who want to take your practice to a whole new level
- Those who wish to gain confidence on teaching by a better understand knowledge of holistic lifestyle, yogic diet, Ayurveda-a science of life and most importantly an ethical awareness to support your growth and bring harmony in daily life.
- Those who want to feel truly embodied and empowered, and have the heartfelt aspiration to serve others in the highest and best way
- Yoga Teachers and other wellness professionals seeking fresh inspiration and tools to offer their students and/or clients.
WHAT MAKE PEOPLE CHOOSE Xhale Yoga:
Xhale Yoga is all about that homemade experience. Our groups range from 5-10 peoples in each Teacher training course, so each of student shall have space where one can feel safe to open up and more individual consultant when needed.
All inclusive course: Accommodation, 3 vegetarian meals daily, all yoga activities, a walk to nature excursion, hot springs, cooking class and half day introduction of Thai massage course.
We provide an experience of holistic lifestyle throughout the course: our diet as a natural medicine, silence morning, eco-environment
We are not only taught what we believed you should know but we are the concern to hear what you want to know, question and answer session, would lead into many different levels of expansion learning among each and everyone.
We teach how to be a good teacher: Ethical awareness is one and most profound to begin to see clearly your purpose and mental well being. When one lives with greater awareness so they can help others to do the same.
I spent the month of October for a 200hr teacher training, the course did not only helped my yoga practice grow immensely, helped me in so many areas of my life. Most of all, it gave me the skills and confidence needed to pursue my dream of sharing yoga with others.
I attended one of Bhud’s 5 day retreats for the first time about 3 years ago. Now, I have just finished a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course with Bhud and it exceeded all expectations that I had. It has been a complete inspiration to me as a yoga teacher and so learning to teach with a similar style to hers was too good to be true. Thanks so much Bhud!! XxxX
You won’t regret your decision to come here!!
I’ve just finished Bhud’s yoga teacher training and cannot find the words to possibly describe how amazing it was. From the Yoga to the food, everything was perfect. Bhud is a beautiful soul and the moment I met her I felt like I had known her for a lifetime. Her and her team will take the best care of you during your stay.
- daily Hatha yoga and Yin yoga practices
- Pranayama and guided Meditation
- Asana Clinic, alignment, one on one guidance
- Anatomy and physiology
- Teaching methodology and its philosophy
- Traditional and Modern Yoga philosophy, Q&A
- Project and assignments
- Basic Sanskrit
- Ayurveda, the Science of Life
- Yogic diet and Thai cooking course
- Thai massage foundation workshop
- Chakra and it’s function
- a RYT-200 certificate when completed
Next Teacher Training Course
October 2 – 26, 2019
TTC Package and Fees
- Single bungalow accommodation: Thai Baht.85,000 (We have a limited number of single rooms available, base upon first come first serve.)
- Deluxe twin shared bedroom accommodation: Thai Baht 83,000 / Per person
- Single deluxe bedroom Bht. 87,000 (we have a limited number of single rooms available, base upon first come first serve.)
- Dormitory room accommodation: Thai Baht 80,000 (we only limited a 4 queen size bed shared within this dormitory room, attached shower room)
EARLY BIRD: JULY 3-27, 2019 if paid deposit of Thai Baht 17,000 before June 3rd get Thai Baht 10,000 discount
From June 3rd, 2019: full payment required
EARLY BIRD: OCTOBER 2-26, 2019 if paid deposit of Thai Baht 17,000 before September 2nd get Thai Baht 10,000 discount
From September 2nd, 2019: full payment required
All cost is covered
- 25 nights’ accommodation, start on October 2-27 Octobrt 2019 @ In Pai Resort
- two session of Hatha flow and Yin yoga daily practice
- All activities inclusive of daily practice,
- manual and any books required
- 3 meals Vegetarian Monday – Friday
- an energy shakes or refreshment daily
- A half day workshop to healthy cooking class
- 20hrs. Anatomy sessions
- An introduction of Thai Massage
- yoga mats, bolsters, block and blankets.
- Free transportation to/from Pai bus station, airport and/or door to door guesthouse around Pai
- 200hrs. RYT Certification when completed
Arrival and Departure date
On arrival: before 15.00hrs.
The first session is 3pm. For orientation as well as yoga practice. We end the first day with group dinner.
The last session is on the last day is at 17.00hrs. Then we continue with a certification ceremony in the evening.
The fees is inclusive of accommodation a day after a course finish.
Recommended literature for the training
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
What will your day look like?
The schedule base on Monday to Saturday
8.00 – 10.00 Pranayama and Hatha Yoga
10.00-10.30 Morning energy shakes
10.30 – 12.00 Yin Yoga, Meditation or Chanting
12.00 – 14:30 Lunch break
14:30 – 16:30 Yoga philosophy, anatomy, hand on adjustment, yoga nutrition, Chakra, Group project
16.:45-18.00 Group project, Assignment, Ayuveda, Sanskrit, Feedback and/or Chanting
During this 4 weeks, the time schedule of Monday to Saturday will be the same, but the subjects will change according to the program
Sundays are the days off with expectation for some homework
The 200-hour Xhale Yoga Teacher Training consists of 3 intensive modules over 24 days. Each day includes yoga workshops in the style of Hatha Yoga or Yin Yoga, guided meditations & pranayama, philosophy & yogic diet, support from the Xhalel Yoga team, and an internationally renowned guest teachers.
Module I: Self LOVE
Discovering your authentic environment you are living with. Through the practice of Yoga Asana, Pranayama or Breath works and Mindfulness Meditation to explore more how to serve your body intelligently. Learn to ‘embody’ philosophy of yoga through 8 Limbs of Yoga, living the art of Yama and Niyama lifestyle in a meaningful themes, cultivate skills to see the ‘beauty and good’ in self and in others.
Module II: Self EDUCATION
Awaken with each day yoga practice and finding the core of being meditative in action. Practice and cultivating from your own yoga asana experiences focusing on cultivating intelligent inspiration, establishment and learn to navigate your meditations. Dive deeper to cultivate an understanding of subtle body anatomy, introduction to body muscle line through Thai massage course as well as Ayurvedic principles, Chakra and Energy System. Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Module III: The art of TEACHING
Develop skillful language to weave themes into postural instruction, built class environment; uplift, inspire, and create a sense of community, sequencing, cueing and the language of yoga; tone, clarity –learn practical ways to integrate these teachings into a yoga class to make them more meaningful and personal. With our ‘Yoga clinic help gain more understanding how to work on each body intelligently as well as give hand on assistance to each individual practitioner.
Anatomy and physiology
You will discuss how the bones, muscles, joints, and all of the systems of the body interact in various yoga poses, and how they are physically and energetically beneficial to us.
Rachel Ellery, a UK-trained Osteopath, specializes in teaching human anatomy and movement principles to yoga students/teachers from around the world. Her mantra “educating and moving the world one body at a time” stems from over 24 years of hands on experience and 15 years of teaching.
As part of her natural progression Rachel studied for an honors degree from the British School of Osteopathy, where she graduated in 2000.
Since then, Rachel has practiced osteopathy, taught anatomy, osteopathic technique and other related workshops such as the importance of touch and cueing in the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Indonesia.
Philosophy, texts, and concepts
Based on 8 Limbs of Yoga by the Sage of Patanjali. We will learn on how we could bring harmonise to our day to day life throught the Yama and Niyama, the first 2 limbs of Yoga.
Ayurveda, also known as the sister science of yoga, will be introduced as a complimentary technique. It has a lot to do with balancing your own individual constitutions with the use of herbs, better dietary choices, and even your asana, pranayama, and meditation practices to create better overall health, radiance, and peacefulness.
We take a more in-depth look into the chakra system and how it relates to students and movement. As well as self study to heal and grow as human beings and teachers.
Next Teacher Training Course
July 3 – 27, 2019
October 2 – 26,2019
Xhale Yoga Retreat
92 Moo 1
Wiang Nua, Pai, Mae Hong Son
Please notice: We apologize that we do no offer drop-in classes!