Overview from Julia Hederstrom, educated 2019
” Xhale Yoga YTT with Bhud went beyond my expectations. Bhud is a humble, energetic and passionate human being sharing her wealth of knowledge and experience from her heart. I found her approach to yoga very refreshing and unique, and got just what I came for-to understand a component of yoga in a way that feels light and lifted. She acknowledges each person’s wisdom for adjusting their body to their own structural needs, and cultivating the skill of listening to one’s own body first and foremost. She is hyper aware of helping find the perfect balance in each asana for the hips and spine. The yoga practice really becoming our own, as we shift our awareness into curiosity. The curiosity within each asana for example, why we do what we do, and how to allow it to work for us to expand and soften even more, alongside the many pranayama exercises to assist our breathing patterns.
Bhud cultivated such a fluid flow and creative focus in her YTT offering, the material felt vibrant and alive. Formless movement, elements Dance, Chakra meditations, Mantra singing, and self expression were all encouraged highlights weaved throughout the training that I really appreciated. Alongside outings in Permaculture, Thai traditional Massage, Thai Cooking class, and Waterfall escapades outside the shala, the activities she offered during the month were filled with endless richness and diversity. “
You will come away with a strong foundation in the technical, creativity, inspirational and business side of yoga that combine together to connect to the meaningful purpose of teaching and living.
WHAT MAKE PEOPLE CHOOSE Xhale Yoga:
* We are NOT a yoga factory, Xhale Yoga is all about that homemade experience. Our groups range from 5-10 peoples in each Teacher training course, so each of student shall have space where one can feel safe to open up and more one on one to create own sequences and deepen your posture.
* Education, Entertainment and Empowering: Engaging and Informative lectures and discussions on anatomy, philosophy, and methodology. Expressive Music, Dance, and Movement Sessions to help you find your Voice as a teacher. You would learn not only the pose but also why you do the pose and the many angle of body alignment knowledge.
* All inclusive course: Accommodation, 3 vegetarian meals daily, all yoga activities, a walk to nature excursion, hot springs, cooking and nutrition diet workshop and half day introduction of Thai massage course.
* Live a meaningful purpose of life through a Holistic Lifestyle approach: Nutrition diet as a natural medicine, Introduction to Ayurveda and Living balanced with Chakra and its energy, Silence morning, Eco-environment
* We teach how to be a GOOD teacher: Ethical awareness is one and most profound to begin to see clearly your purpose and mental well-being. When you live with greater awareness so you can help others to do the same.
I spent the month of October for a 200hr teacher training, the course did not only helped my yoga practice grow immensely, helped me in so many areas of my life. Most of all, it gave me the skills and confidence needed to pursue my dream of sharing yoga with others.
I attended one of Bhud’s 5 day retreats for the first time about 3 years ago. Now, I have just finished a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course with Bhud and it exceeded all expectations that I had. It has been a complete inspiration to me as a yoga teacher and so learning to teach with a similar style to hers was too good to be true. Thanks so much Bhud!! XxxX
You won’t regret your decision to come here!!
I’ve just finished Bhud’s yoga teacher training and cannot find the words to possibly describe how amazing it was. From the Yoga to the food, everything was perfect. Bhud is a beautiful soul and the moment I met her I felt like I had known her for a lifetime. Her and her team will take the best care of you during your stay.
200HR Curriculum includes
- Daily Hatha Flow & Yin yoga practices
- Pranayama and guided Meditation
- Asana Clinic, Alignment, one on one guidance
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Learn Sequencing techniques, tips on giving cues
- Learn Assisting and Adjusting
- Traditional and Modern Yoga philosophy, Q&A
- Project and assignments
- Basic Sanskrit
- Ayurveda, the Science of Life
- Yogic diet and Thai cooking course
- Thai massage foundation workshop
- Chakra and it’s function
- Music and Dance
- a RYT-200 certificate when completed
Next Teacher Training Course
March 18-April 12, 2020 Koh PhaNgan
July 1-25, 2020 – Pai, Thailand
October 7-31, 2020 – Pai, Thailand
- Standard single bedroom with fan bungalow: Bht.75,000 If booking made a month in advance. **Afterward the fees is Bht. 85,000
- Deluxe single bedroom with Fan bungalow: Bht.79,000 If booking made a month in advance. **Afterward the fees is Bht. 89,000
- Dormitory room accommodation: Thai Baht 70,000 If booking made a month in advance. **Afterward the fees is Bht. 80,000
- Non-Accommodation: Bht.67,000 If booking made a month in advance. **Afterward the fees is Bht. 77000
- Double occupied: Get discount of bht. 8,000
All cost is covered
- 25 nights’ accommodation @ In Pai Resort
- 3 meals Vegetarian Monday – Friday
EARLY BIRD: Thai Baht 10,000 discount if booking made a month in advance.
What will your day look like?
The schedule base on Monday to Saturday
8.00 – 10.00 Pranayama and Hatha Flow Yoga
10.00-10.30 Morning energy shakes
10.30 – 12.00 Yin Yoga, Meditation or Chanting
12.00 – 14:30 Lunch break , Study and Relaxation or Massage
14:30 – 16:30 Yoga philosophy, anatomy, hand on adjustment, yoga nutrition, Chakra, Group project, Ayurveda, Sanskrit, Yoga clinic, One on one guidance
16.:45-18.00 Practice teaching, Assignment, Feedback and/or Chanting
During this 4 weeks, the time schedule of Monday to Saturday will be the same, but the subjects will change according to the program
Sundays are the days off with expectation for some homework
The 200-hour Xhale Yoga Teacher Training consists of 3 intensive modules over 24 days. Each day includes yoga workshops in the style of Hatha Yoga or Yin Yoga, guided meditations & pranayama, philosophy & yogic diet, support from the Xhalel Yoga team, and an internationally renowned guest teachers.
Module I: Self LOVE
Discovering your authentic environment you are living with. Through the practice of Yoga Asana, Pranayama or Breath works and Mindfulness Meditation to explore more how to serve your body intelligently. Learn to ‘embody’ philosophy of yoga through 8 Limbs of Yoga, living the art of Yama and Niyama lifestyle in a meaningful themes, cultivate skills to see the ‘beauty and good’ in self and in others.
Module II: Self EDUCATION
Awaken with each day yoga practice and finding the core of being meditative in action. Practice and cultivating from your own yoga asana experiences focusing on cultivating intelligent inspiration, establishment and learn to navigate your meditations. Dive deeper to cultivate an understanding of subtle body anatomy, introduction to body muscle line through Thai massage course as well as Ayurvedic principles, Chakra and Energy System. Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Module III: The art of TEACHING
Develop skillful language to weave themes into postural instruction, built class environment; uplift, inspire, and create a sense of community, sequencing, cueing and the language of yoga; tone, clarity –learn practical ways to integrate these teachings into a yoga class to make them more meaningful and personal. With our ‘Yoga clinic help gain more understanding how to work on each body intelligently as well as give hand on assistance to each individual practitioner.
Anatomy and physiology
(Certification on line course with Close group discussion)
You will discuss how the bones, muscles, joints, and all of the systems of the body interact in various yoga poses, and how they are physically and energetically beneficial to us.
Rachel Ellery, a UK-trained Osteopath, specializes in teaching human anatomy and movement principles to yoga students/teachers from around the world. Her mantra “educating and moving the world one body at a time” stems from over 24 years of hands on experience and 15 years of teaching.
As part of her natural progression Rachel studied for an honors degree from the British School of Osteopathy, where she graduated in 2000.
Since then, Rachel has practiced osteopathy, taught anatomy, osteopathic technique and other related workshops such as the importance of touch and cueing in the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Indonesia.
Philosophy, texts, and concepts
Based on 8 Limbs of Yoga by the Sage of Patanjali. We will learn on how we could bring harmonise to our day to day life throught the Yama and Niyama, the first 2 limbs of Yoga.
Ayurveda, also known as the sister science of yoga, will be introduced as a complimentary technique. It has a lot to do with balancing your own individual constitutions with the use of herbs, better dietary choices, and even your asana, pranayama, and meditation practices to create better overall health, radiance, and peacefulness.
We take a more in-depth look into the chakra system and how it relates to students and movement. As well as self study to heal and grow as human beings and teachers.
Next Teacher Training Course
March 18-April 12, 2020 Koh PhaNgan, Thailand
July 1-25, 2020 – Pai, Thailand
October 7-31, 2020 – Pai, Thailand
Xhale Yoga Retreat
92 Moo 1
Wiang Nua, Pai, Mae Hong Son
Please notice: We apologize that we do no offer drop-in classes!