Certificated 50hrs. Course
Module I : The Foundation of Self-Care
The course is valuable for those who seeking fresh inspiration and tools to your own practice or build up healthy environment of holistic lifestyle living and/or teaching yoga.
This training is for everyone and everybody who has done little practice or those who hold 200hrs yoga certificate, from any age and any life style.
Certificate when complete.
- EDUCATION, ENTERTAIN, EMPOWERING, Eco-friendly
- ALL INCLUSIVE: Accommodation, 3 healthy meals
- Practice in the pristine mountain view and Eco-friendly environment
- Closed group of a 5-18 like-mind peoples Hatha & Yin Yoga practice
- Learn Holistic lifestyle through diet and yoga philosophy
- Cultivate Self-love and Self-care re-connected to Self-value
- Best investment guarantee
- Course valuable for those who seeking fresh inspiration and tools to your own practice or build up healthy environment of holistic lifestyle living.
ALL LEVELS AT ALL AGE ARE WELCOME! (That means beginners, intermediate and advanced yogis.
Xhale Yoga Retreat = Amazing
I am a yoga teacher and I have gone to many retreats in S.E. Asia in the last 3 years.
Bhud’s retreat is by far the best yet! It put me in touch with life again. Retreat vegetarian cooking is to die for. There’s so much love in every dish she puts together. The ‘In Pai Resort’ accommodation is top notch. The free Wifi is a bonus. The people that run it are the friendliest people you’ll meet.
Vietnam and USA
Hatha Flow and Yin Yoga
Mobility * Stability * Strength
Our yoga asana philosophy in the classroom is “JOY”
We aim on an awareness movement through the Hatha yoga flow and optimal movement. Where most desirable movement with terms like smooth, fluid, satisfying, comfortable, efficient and align.
Each day, we will explore functional movement exercises, isometric strengthening techniques, joint articulation, light resistance training, and facial release in Yin yoga.
2 Sessions a day of Hatha and Ying yoga are designed to nourishing and create more space to allow the energy flow and purposely to help you develop your own personal practice after you leave the retreat.
Yoga Philosophy, A Holistic Lifestyle & Simply Living
”When it comes to theory and yoga philosophy, Bhud embodies whatever she teaches. Honest to the core, she teaches out of direct experience and practice; there is nothing “conceptual” about her teachings. Using many of her life stories as examples, she goes beyond the paper and challenges us to act from a place of knowing ourselves, rather than repeating to others what we do not yet fully understand.”
Julia Hederstrom, USA
We will as well address such topics as healthy diet & eating patterns, daily routines that promote mental & emotional peace, communication patterns that foster experiment to promote understanding, and simple living that nurtures balance and self-healing within each moment.
Pranayama, Vitality Breath Work
Boost immunity, help process emotions, and heal emotional pain and trauma.
Variations of breathing techniques will reliably produce the benefits of physical and emotional well-being. By practicing regularly breath work, helps promote natural breath to go deeper, calmer, smoother, longer therefor improving energy wise.
- 5 Nights accommodation
- 2 sessions of Hatha and Yin yoga practices daily
- Pranayama and breath work
- Relaxation , Yoga Nidra
- Guided meditation
- Yoga philosophy, Q&A
- 3 Fine Dining vegetarian (vegan option) daily
- Holistic guidance through diet that fit all lifestyle
- Hot spring night
- 50hrs. YACEP Certificate or Related when complete.
The schedule base on full day on Tuesday to Friday
07.30 Up for herbal tea, Nasal cleansing
8.00 – 09.30 Pranayama and Meditation
09.30 – 10.00 Energy shakes
10.00 – 12.00 Hatha Yoga and relaxation
12.00 – 14.30 Lunch and break
14.30 – 16.00 Q&A, Yoga Philosophy
16.15 – 18.00 Yin Yoga
18.00 – 18.15 Refreshment
18.15 – 19.30 Mindfulness meditation or Chanting
19.30 – End Dinner
All FEES is covered:
- 5nights accommodation @ In Pai Resort
- 3 vegetarian (option on vegan) meals daily
- 2 yoga asana practice daily
- All activities inclusive of daily practice,
- Morning Chai tea, all day herbal tea and drinking water and Energy shakes daily
- A workshop to healthy cooking class
- yoga mats, bolsters, block and blankets.
- Free transportation to/from Pai bus station or pai airport
**The fees is not inclusive of transportation outside of Pai**
Pricing - 50hrs Retreat in Pai
Double or Twin